Asus has announced the world’s most powerful gaming tablet ROG Flow Z13 at the CES 2022. The tablet comes with Intel’s 12th Generation processors and RTX 30-series graphics which is an incredible feature in a tablet. Here, we will look at the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of Asus ROG Flow Z13 in Nepal.
Asus ROG Flow Z13 Overview
Display and Design
The new Asus ROG Flow Z13 sports a 13.4-inch IPS LCD with Dolby Vision, Adaptive Sync, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, and Pantone validation. You can choose from two screen options – a Full HD resolution panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 4K display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
As per the design, there is a retro-futurism design that resembles the 20th-century space race. It has CNC-milled aluminum in the chassis alongside an anti-fingerprint coating on top. Likewise, there is a 170-degree in-built kickstand and an RGB-lit window to give you a glimpse of what’s inside.
The tablet is powered by the 12th Gen Intel chips and NVIDIA graphics processor. You can have up to Intel Core i9-12900H CPU coupled with RTX 3050 Ti graphics. Some GPU configurations also have MUX Switch allowing users to connect the graphics directly to the display to boost their performance level. Further, you can also connect RTX 3080 or Radeon RX 6850M XT graphics processors with the help of the XG Mobile interface.
Moving on, since the gaming devices get overheating issues, there is a liquid metal to keep the CPU 10-degree cooler. Likewise, there is a vapor chamber that expands over the heat pipes of CPU, GPU, and VRAM. It also has Arc Flow Fans with 0.15mm ultra-thin fin and 0db cooling mode. The notable thing is that its components lie on the back of the screen instead of underneath the keyboard which means it’s a great advantage over the traditional devices in terms of cooling and airflow.
Talking about memory, there are two 8GB LPDDR5 sticks which means there is 16GB RAM soldered into the motherboard. This means it can’t be upgraded further in any way. Similarly, there are two options for internal storage – 512GB and 1TB of NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the tablet is a 56Whr Li-ion battery cell with a 100W Type-C power adapter. There are two USB Type-C, one USB Type-A, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a microSD card reader, and a ROG XG Mobile interface. It also has Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless connectivity.
There is a 1.7mm key travel and N-key rollover in the portable screen cover keyboard of the Asus ROG Flow Z13. It even supports single-zone RGB backlighting and has an integrated touchpad. Further, it shows the compatibility with Aura Sync as well. For audio, there are two Smart AMP speakers with Dolby Atmos and a 3-mic array featuring AI noise cancelation.
Asus ROG Flow Z13 Specifications
- Body: Aluminum alloy build, 11.89W x 8.03D x 0.47H-inches, 1.12 – 1.18 kg
- Display Size: 13.4″ glossy IPS touch panel; 16:10 aspect ratio
- Display options
- 4K: 60Hz, 85% DCI-P3
- FHD: 120Hz, 100% sRGB
- Keyboard: Chiclet-style backlit keyboard (one zone RGB, 1.7mm travel)
- Processor: Up to12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, 14C/20T, 5.0GHz Turbo Boost Max Frequency
- RAM: 2x 8GB LPDDR5 (soldered)
- Storage: Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
- Graphics: up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, Up to 35 5W with Dynamic Boost (4GB GDDR6)
- Audio: 2x Smart Amp speakers, Dolby Atmos audio, Hi-Res certification
- Battery: 56 Watt-hours 4-cell Li-Ion battery
- Power Supply: 100W USB Type-C adapter
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
- I/O Ports: 1x 3.5mm audio jack, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (DisplayPort, Power Delivery, G-Sync support), 1x Thunderbolt (DisplayPort, Power Delivery), 1x USB 2.0 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x Micro Card reader, 1x ROG XG Mobile Interface
Asus ROG Flow Z13 Price in Nepal
The official price of Asus ROG Flow Z13 in Europe is EUR 1,899 and if it ever reaches Nepal, we estimate its price to be around NPR 3,00,000. On the global market, it will start the sale within the first quarter of 2022.
|Model||Asus ROG Flow Z13 price in Europe||Asus ROG Flow Z13 price in Nepal (expected)|
|Asus ROG Flow Z13||EUR 1,899||NPR 3,00,000|