Dizo has recently launched a couple of accessories in the Nepali market. The new earbuds by Dizo – GoPods are supposed to be a great deal with their active noise cancellation. In this post, we will dig into the specs, features, and the official price of Dizo GoPods in Nepal.
Dizo GoPods Overview
Among the two recent earbuds by Dizo, the GoPods are more premium than the GoPods D. The charging case has an elliptical shape with the Dizo branding and the LED light teaming up with it.
The buds have silicone ear tips which are very comfortable in your ears. You can easily connect the buds with your phone using Bluetooth 5.2. There is only a one-color configuration available in the Dizo GoPods – Smoky Gray.
Like the Dizo GoPods D, the GoPods also feature a 10mm Bass Boost Driver. In this case, the driver is coated with Diamond-like Carbon. Further, to amplify the bass of the earbuds, there resides the Bass Boost+ algorithm. Lastly, there is a custom R2 chip allowing it to provide us with ANC – Active Noise cancellation.
Dizo GoPods Specifications
- Weight: 4.1 grams (each earbud)
- Sound driver: 10mm Diamond-like Carbon (DLC)
- Audio codecs: AAC, SBC
- Noise cancellation: Yes (ANC up to 25dB), Dual-mic ENC
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2, 10mm effective range
- Water resistance: Yes, IPX5 waterproof (earbuds only)
- Battery life:
- Earbuds: Up to 4 hours (50% volume, ANC on)
- With case: Up to 22.5 hours (50% volume, ANC on)
- Charging time: 1 hour (earbuds), 2 hours (case + earbuds)
- Companion app: Realme Link (Android | iOS)
Dizo GoPods Price in Nepal
We have the Dizo GoPods with a price tag of NPR 6,069 in Nepal. You can officially buy the buds from Daraz or any other authorized store across Nepal.
|Model||Dizo GoPods Price in Nepal|
|Dizo GoPods||NPR 6,069|