Just after OnePlus announced the OnePlus 7T late last month. They have now followed it by releasing the OnePlus 7T Pro last week, on 10 October. While there’s not much new on the Pro model than some specs bump. There are certainly some changes in design and in a couple of areas. It’s not yet confirmed whether this device will get launched in Nepal or not
Here we are looking at what new has OnePlus brought with the new addition to its flagship devices, the OnePlus 7T Pro.
The OnePlus 7T Pro features a notch-less 6.67-inch fluid-AMOLED display. Among the few specs of this device that is different from 7T, the previous device had notched display and had a little smaller screen at 6.55-inch.
Moreover, the resolution is upgraded at 3120 x 1440 pixels. There is the slicker 90HZ refresh rate, which ensures a treat while gaming along with HDR10+ quality. With the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 6, we can expect this device to handle minor drops.
A motorized pop-up camera of 16 MP is sported at the front. At back, there is a circular camera housing, with a triple camera system. There is a 48 MP one, a 16 MP ultrawide and a dedicated 8 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom.
The cameras can take videos of 2160p at 60fps at the back while 1080p at 30fps at the front. Expect the cameras at both back and front to take professional shots even in low light situations and shaky conditions.
Battery and Performance
Under the hood, OnePlus 7T Pro is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 855+ coupled with Adreno 640. This powerful combination makes the phone capable of running most heavy games and powerful tasks at ease. Also, OnePlus 7T Pro has the newest Android 10 with the Oxygen OS 10 overlay which has extra utility and optimization features customized by the company itself.
Talking of memory and storage, they will be different in two variants of OnePlus. The base version will come with 256GB storage and 8GB RAM, while the higher one, the McLaren edition will have even massive 12 GB RAM with the same storage. We don’t see a slot for expandable storage, but the storage is large enough to store every media and files.
OnePlus has installed a juicy 4085 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery. As we are getting more battery power, doing tons of work at day will still leave enough power at night to watch movies, play games and go through the web. Charging will too, be superfast with Warp charge at 30W.
For extras, there is an under-display optical fingerprint. The Type-C 3.1 USB will be on the 7T pro as always. We get Dolby Atmos sound for a theatre-level experience. OnePlus has decided that this phone will only have the Haze Blue colour for its base edition and a McLaren vibe to the special edition. OnePlus 7T pro is available at $ 739.99 / £ 699.00. Considering the launched price we can expect it to be around 84,280 NRS for the Nepali market.
Detailed Specification of OnePlus 7T Pro
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Launch Date: released on 2019, October
- Design: Glass on Front/Back, Aluminum Chasis
- Dimension: 6.40 x 2.99 x 0.35 in
- Weight: 206 g
- Sim: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 6.55 inches, 86.5%Screen-to-Body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 516 ppid
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm), Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM(McLaren Edition), non-expandable
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.6(wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.4(telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), AF
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Motorized Pop-Up
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4085 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge 30T), Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge 30T)
- Colors: Haze Blue, McLaren Edition
- Price: $ 739.99 / £ 699.00 / 84,280 NRS.