After recently introducing the Realme 6 series, which brings a huge impression in the smartphone market, Realme did not wait for long to add the new member in the Realme 6 series, namely Realme 6i with the special feature of 48MP quad rear cameras, 5000mAh battery. It was officially released in Myanmar as the third member of the Realme 6 series. This mobile device should actually be the successor to Realme 5, as Realme 5 Pro is the sequel to Realme 6. Let’s have a look at what we can expect from the Realme 6i smartphone and what specifications and price it will take?
Realme 6i has a 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-Drop display with the notch at the top. The device has the protection of the Corning Gorilla Glass with screen resolution 720* 1600 Pixels and aspect ratio 20:9. It will be 164.4×75.4×9.0mm in size and weigh 195 grams.
This smartphone (model number RMX2040) runs on Android 10 OS with Realme UI. It runs on the MediaTek Helio G70 chipset. Two variants of RAM are available – 3GB and 4GB with the internal storage capacity of 64GB and 128GB. Micro-SD slot is present to feature the expandability of storage.
Moving onto its network connectivity, the device support Dual (nano) sim along with the WI-FI features, Bluetooth and GPS and Volte.
In addition, the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and fast charging feature is the boost. USB-C port and 3.55mm headphone jack is also available for the buyers
Talking about its optics feature, the device has Quad cameras (48MP +8MP +2MP+ 2MP) on rear for photography. 48MP camera with aperture f/1.8, 8MP sensor with an f/2.3 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone offers a 16MP AI camera housed inside the notch.
This smartpone has a massive battery capacity of 5000mAH. It supports 18W Quick Charging technology. It was claimed that charging capacity is 37% faster than the 10W.
Realme 6i Specifications
- Network: GSM, HSPA, LTE
- Design: 195-gram weight, 164.4 x 75.x 9.0mm in size
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Mini-Drop display with the notch at the top, IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, 720*1600 pixels screen resolution, ~270 PPI pixel density
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano)
- Operating System: Android 10
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: Two options available- 3GB or 4GB
- Storage: Two options available – 64GB or 128GB with expandable micro-SD card slot
- Camera: 16 MP AI front camera, 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear Quad-camera features with, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Battery: Li-ion 5000mAH battery with 18W fast charging speed
- Color: Green Tea, White Milk
- Special Features: On-screen fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
Realme 6i mobile price
The price of this device will be cheaper than that of the Realme 6 series. The price of the Realme 6i is set at KS 249,900 (roughly INR 13,000) for the basic version with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. Top model with KS 299,900, which converts to about INR 15,800. It is expected to launch soon in Nepal and the expected price will be ~NRs. 25,000. The first sale of Realme 6i will begin on 29 March in Myanmar.
Also, visit Realme mobile price in Nepal