Realme has added a new line-up on its 8-series. This is the phone with which MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G has taken its debut in the world. Here, we will talk about the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of Realme 8s 5G in Nepal.
Realme 8s 5G Overview
Display and Design
The new Realme 8s 5G flaunts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. It boasts 180Hz of touch sampling rate and 600 nits of peak brightness while the screen-to-body ratio remains 90.5%.
As per the design, there is a rectangular camera module at the back and a punch-hole cutout above the screen upfront. There are two color options available for the model – Universe Blue and Universe Purple.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset based on a 6nm manufacturing process. This phone is the debut of this chipset which integrates two Cortex-A76 and six Cortex-A55 cores. Teaming with it is Arm’s Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor.
Moving on to memory, there is a dual configuration of 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB internal storage. It supports virtual RAM technology called “DRE Tech” through which you can extend your RAM capacity up to 13GB. Likewise, it boots on Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11 on the software front.
If we talk about optics, there is a triple camera setup housing at the rectangular module at the back panel of Realme 8s 5G. It has a 64MP primary camera, a B&W portrait lens, and an additional sensor for macro shots. Likewise, it has a 16MP front-facing camera inside the punch-hole cutout above the screen. Not much but the video recording can be done up to 1080p resolution at the rate of 30 frames per second.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the new Realme 8-series line-up is a massive 5,000mAh battery cell that supports 33W of fast charging. For biometrics, there is a physical side-mounted fingerprint scanner in the phone. Lastly, there is 5G dual SIM support, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.1GHz/5.8GHz), and Bluetooth 5.1 for wireless connectivity.
Realme 8s 5G Specifications
- Body: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.8mm, 191 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 600nits peak brightness
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 90.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×Cortex-A76 & 6xCortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM (5GB expandable RAM)
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable)
- Software: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad (with LED flash);
– 64MP f/1.8 primary lens
– B&W Portrait lens
– 4cm Macro lens
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.1 (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Acceleration, Gyroscope, Magnetic Induction, Proximity, Light
- Connectivity: Dual 5G SIM (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / BEIDOU, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W Dart Charge
- Color Options: Universe Blue, and Universe Purple
Realme 8s 5G Price in Nepal
In India, the starting price of the Realme 8s 5G is INR 17,999 for the base i.e., 6/128GB variant. If it ever enters Nepal, we can estimate the price of Realme 8s 5G in around NPR 32,000.
|Model||Realme 8s 5G Price in India||Realme 8s 5G Price in Nepal (expected)|
|Realme 8s 5G (6/128GB)||INR 17,999||NPR 31,999|
|Realme 8s 5G (8/128GB)||INR 19,999||NPR 34,999|
Also Read: – Realme X7 Max 5G: Is it really a speedy future?