The Realme GT Master and the Master Explorer have entered the market. After many months of rumors and leaks, Realme finally introduced smartphones. Let’s see the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of the Realme GT Master Edition Series in Nepal.
Realme GT Master Edition Overview
Design and Display
Realme GT Master Edition series has two phones among which the Explorer edition is more premium. It flaunts a 6.55-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate while the other has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel. The panel is without any curves but surely endures higher refresh rates.
As per the design, Realme partnered with Naoto Fukasawa for the suitcase-inspired looks. The rear panel has a leather feel surface but if you want something else, you can go with the frosted glass back.
Performance and Memory
Powering the new Realme Master series are two Qualcomm processors. The Explorer Edition has a Snapdragon 778G whereas the other has Snapdragon 870. Likewise, they have 8/12GB RAM accompanied by 128/256GB internal storage. On the software front, there is Android 11 running on top of the Realme UI 2.0.
The optical factor of the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition has a triple camera setup with a 50MP primary lens that supports OIS and is a Sony IMX766 sensor. Another setup in the device is the 16MP ultrawide sensor and 2MP macro shooter. However, the Master edition has 64MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultrawide shooter.
Upfront, both Master and Master Explorer houses a 32MP Sony IMX615 selfie shooter in a punch-hole cutout.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the devices are medium 4,300mAh and 4,500mAh battery cells for the Master and Master Explorer respectively. But both have 65W of SuperDart fast charging support. Moreover, they don’t support any 3.5mm audio jack but the Explorer version does have dual-Speakers with Hi-Res Audio.
Realme GT Master Edition Series Specifications
- GT Master Edition: 6.43” Super AMOLED, 1000 nits, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Master Explorer Edition: 6.55” Super AMOLED, 1100 nits, 480Hz touch sampling rate
- Display Properties: 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- GT Master Edition: Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm)
- Master Explorer Edition: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- GT Master Edition: 8/128GB, 8/256GB
- Master Explorer Edition: 8/128GB, 12/256GB
- Software: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera:
- GT Master Edition: 50MP Sony IMX766 primary, 16MP ultrawide, 2MP macro
- Master Explorer Edition: 64MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint sensor
- GT Master Edition: 4300mAh, 65W SuperDart
- Master Explorer Edition: 4500mAh, 65W SuperDart
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C
- Color Options: Voyager Gray, Voyager Apricot, Dawn, Snow Mountain
Realme GT Master Edition Series Price in Nepal
The Realme GT Master Edition series price in Nepal is expected to start from NPR 50,000 and NPR 60,000 respectively. In China, they are priced at CNY 2,899 and CNY 2,399.
|Model||Realme GT Master Edition series price in China||Realme GT Master Edition series Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Realme GT Master Edition (8/128GB)||CNY 2,399||NPR 50,000|
|Realme GT Master Edition (8/256GB)||CNY 2,599||NPR 53,500|
|Realme GT Master Explorer Edition (8/128GB)||CNY 2,899||NPR 60,000|
|Realme GT Master Explorer Edition (12/256GB)||CNY 3,199||NPR 63,500|
Also Read: – Realme Buds 2 Neo with 11.2mm driver is now official