Vivo is one of the Top brands that continuously surprise the user with new innovation over time. A few weeks back Vivo teased Apex 2020 where we can see lots of new features. Following that, Vivo has added a new member to their V-series family namely Vivo V19. Vivo V19 has been launched and available in the Indonesian market. The phone, however, is a rebranded Vivo V17 was launched in India & Nepal last year. Looking after the Vivo V19 Specification we can certainly see minor changes then V17. We can expect to launch this device in Nepal soon.
Vivo V19 Overview
Since the device is a rebranded V17, Vivo V19’s specifications are similar to that smartphone. The Vivo V19 smartphone has a Super AMOLED display on it with the +FHD resolution. The device has the 6.44 inches display screen with the resolution of 1080*2400 pixels
Vivo V19 runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system. It also has a dual SIM slot to add beauty and spice. In addition, the fingerprint sensor and the fast charging feature are a boost.
It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Chipset. Its graphic runs on Adreno 612. Two variants in storage are available: 128GB and 256GB. It has 8GB RAM.
The Wi-Fi feature, along with Bluetooth and GPS, Volte and more makes it a phone that must be the need of the hour.
Battery and Camera
Moving on, 48 MP + 8 MP +2 MP + 2 MP rear Quad camera is the major attraction of this phone. On the front, Buyers will get 32 MP Primary Camera. The camera has features such as Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face Detection, Touch to focus and many more. This smartphone also reflects the trend in terms of locating the front camera. To house a 32MP selfie camera, there is a small punch-hole on the top right corner of the display.
But looking after the recent leaks and rumor V19 may launch in India with a dual front camera, 32MP be main selfie sensor and the 8MP wide-angle-camera.
Battery and Camera is the most interesting part of this device. The device is backed up with the 4500 mAH battery with the feature of 18W dual-engine fast charging.
Vivo V19 Specification
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Design: 176-gram weight, 74.1 widths, 159mm height and thickness of 8.5 mm
- Display: Super AMOLED Display with the 6.44 inches screen, punch-hole Bezel-less display, multi-touch capacitive touch screen, 91.938% screen to body ratio, 1080*2400 pixels screen resolution, 409 PPI pixel density
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460) processor
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: Two options available – 128GB or 256GB
- Operating system: Android v10(Q)
- Camera: 32 MP front camera, 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear Quad-camera features with digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus
- Battery: Li-ion 4500mAH battery with 18W fast charging speed
- Color: Arctic Blue, Crystal White
- Special Features: On-screen fingerprint sensor with light sensors, proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo V19 is already available for pre-order in Indonesia and will be available from 26 March. So far as prices are concerned, the 8GB/128 GB will cost $300 (Rs. 35,600 in Nepal) while the 8GB/256 GB version will cost $349 (Rs.41,500 in Nepal). We may expect Vivo V19 to be released in Nepal for about Rs. 50,000 in April.
Looking at all those Vivo V19 specification is the price worth it for 2020? As we have already seen better devices like Redmi Note 9 Pro, Realme 6 Pro, etc.