Xiaomi has introduced the first smartphone of its new series while the others will be launched slowly. This is a follow-up to Mi CC from 2019. There is a huge change in design from the Mi CC9. In this post, we will dig into the specs, features, availability, and expected price of Xiaomi CIVI in Nepal.
Xiaomi CIVI Overview
Display and Design
The Xiaomi CIVI flaunts a 6.55-inch OLED display with a curve design. It boasts 10-bit HDR10+content with DCI-P3 colors while the refresh rate has excellent 120Hz flexibility. Likewise, the touch sampling rate is 240Hz and supports Dolby Vision as well. There is a peak brightness of 950nits as well.
The device has frosted AG glass at the rear panel which is further distinguished in three different color variations – Black, Blue, and Pink. There is a left-aligned rectangular bump that holds the whole camera setup.
Performance and Memory
The device gets its power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G based on a 6nm manufacturing process. It integrates an octa-core CPU with Kryo 670 cores clocked at the speed of 2.4GHz and 1.8GHz for four cores each. Similarly, the graphics are handled by Adreno 642L processor.
As per memory, there are three configurations – 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB. Unfortunately, you can no longer expand the internal storage via a microSD card or anything else.
Under the hood, there is a triple camera setup inside the rectangular module of the Xiaomi CIVI. It has a 64MP primary sensor of f/1.8 aperture and 0.7 microns pixel capacity. Accompanying it is an 8MP ultrawide lens of a 120-degree field of view and a 2MP camera for macro shots. The module also houses a LED flash.
Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie snapper with AF features. The rear panel can shoot 4K videos at 30 frames per second with gyro-EIS while the front can only shoot 1080p videos at the same rate.
Battery and Extras
Under the hood, the phone is fueled up with a medium 4,500mAh battery cell with 55W fast charging support. The brand claims the full 0 to 100% charging within 45 minutes. For biometrics, there is an optical under-display fingerprint sensor for security.
The stereo speaker setup supports the Dolby Atmos system with Hi-Res audio on the audio depart. Lastly, it has Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, and NFC for wireless connectivity.
Xiaomi CIVI Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inches curved AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 950nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256/512GB storage
- Software: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 64MP, f/1.79 primary sensor
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 120º FOV
– 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Dual speakers, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 55W fast charging
- Color: Black, Blue, and Pink
Xiaomi CIVI Price in Nepal
The Xiaomi CIVI is currently available in China at the rate of CNY 2,500 for the 8/128GB memory variant. If it ever launches in Nepal, we estimate the Xiaomi CIVI price to be around NPR 52,000 for the same variant.
|Model||Xiaomi CIVI Price in China||Xiaomi CIVI price in Nepal (expected)|
|Xiaomi CIVI (8/128GB)||CNY 2,599||NPR 52,000|
|Xiaomi CIVI (8/256GB)||CNY 2,899||NPR 58,000|
|Xiaomi CIVI (12/256GB)||CNY 3,199||NPR 65,000|