Zepp Z is a new smartwatch that has launched recently in Nepal. Zepp Health is a Huami Corporation in China that introduced its first premium smartwatch a few months back and now it has finally entered the Nepali market. Here, we will look at the specs, features, availability, and the official price of Zepp Z in Nepal.
Zepp Z Overview
Display and Design
The Zepp Z sports a 1.39-inch AMOLED panel with 454×454 pixels resolution and an approximate PPI density of 326. Further, the 550nits of peak brightness is coupled with 100% NTSC color space.
As per the design, the watch flaunts a circular built coated with Titanium alloy. However, it has polycarbonate and glass fiber at the bottom. The whole body gets compliment as the leather strap lies for a better grip.
Navigation and Controls
There are two buttons accompanied by a crown on the right side of the smartwatch. While the crown helps to scroll and sliding through the UI with ease, the button helps controlling health features. Moreover, the other button works as a power button.
Health and Sports Tracking
The tracker 2 PPG optical sensor inside the Zepp Z monitors your heart 24/7. Like all the other smartwatches these days this one also tracks your Blood Oxygen (SpO2) level and keeps your sleep cycle at measures including REM and short naps. Moreover, it has an integrated stress monitoring system inside it alongside a PAI health assessment system for your health stats. The measures provide an overall score so that everyone can understand the result.
There are 90 different in-built workout modes (with twelve professionals) in the new Zepp Z. The modes include running, skiing, swimming, climbing, and so on. For swimming purposes, it has 5ATM certification to resist the damage.
Rest of the Specs
There is an in-built Alexa in the watch to help your weather inquiries, smart devices, alarm setting habits easily. You can have more than 58 active voice commands to interact anywhere you like.
Fueling the watch is a 340mAh battery cell which provides you with 15 days of battery endurance. If you keep the watch in Basic Mode, it extends up to 30 days. It charges via magnetic chargers and takes 2.5 hours for a full juice fill-up.
Zepp Z Specifications
- Body: 46.3 x 46.3 x 10.7-mm, 40 grams
- Band: 22mm leather, classic pin buckle
- Display: 1.39 AMOLED, Always-on Display (AoD), 454 x 454 pixels, 326PPI, 100% NTSC, 550nits maximum brightness
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Audio: Microphone
- Battery Backup: Up to 15 days
- Compatibility: iOS 10.0 | Android 5.0
- Companion App: Zepp App (Android | iOS)
- Water Resistant: 5ATM (up to 50m)
- Sensors: BioTracker 2 PPG optical sensor, Geomagnetic, Gyroscope, Air Pressure, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Health Tracking: 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 Monitoring, Sleep Tracking, Stress Monitoring, PAI assessment
- Sports Modes: 90 (12 professional modes)
Zepp Z Price in Nepal
The official Zepp Z price in Nepal is NPR 48,000. You can purchase it from Oliz Store as of now, but it will soon be available in other retail stores as well.
|Model||Zepp Z price in Nepal|
|Zepp Z||NPR 48,000|