The Nepali market has now received the Infinix Note 10. This succeeds the Note 8 from last year with some major upgrades. The way this model is priced, it competes with Galaxy F22 and POCO M3 Pro 5G. Here, we will discuss the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of the Infinix Note 10 in Nepal.
Infinix Note 10 Overview
Design and Display
The Infinix Note 10 flaunts a 6.95-inch IPS LCD panel with Full HD resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The touch sampling rate is 180Hz while it boasts 480nits of brightness alongside a color contrast ratio of 1500:1. Further, it has a screen-to-body ratio of 91%.
As per the design, there is a centered punch-hole cutout holding the selfie camera above the screen. Likewise, it features a left-aligned rectangular camera bump on the rear panel. It is available in three different color variations – Black, Emerald Green, and Purple.
Powering the device is a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset based on a 12nm manufacturing process. It has an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU paired with Arm’s Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor clocked at the maximum speed of 1000MHz.
There are some gaming features in the device which includes “Dar-Link” that improves the stability of frame rate. Moreover, there is a Game Zone and Game Booster for an enhanced gaming experience. On the software front, there is Android 11 running on top of XOS UI. Though there are three memory variants in the global market, Nepal only has a 6/128GB variant available in the market.
Moving on to optics, there is a 48MP primary sensor of f/1.79 aperture making use of a 6P lens capable of shooting 2K videos at the rate of 30 frames per second. Others are two 2MP cameras for macro and portrait shots respectively.
Upfront, there lies a 16MP AI beautifying lens without any portrait or other lens teaming with it. However, it can record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the Infinix Note 10 is a massive 5,000mAh battery with 18W of fast charging capacity. There is a physical side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security purposes while the audio factor is handled by a dual-speaker setup with DTS audio.
Infinix Note 10 Specifications
- Display: 6.95-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2 (1000MHz)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: XOS 7.6 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP portrait)
- Front Camera: 16MP lens (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Dual-speaker with DTS
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 (dual-band), Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Color: Black, Emerald Green, and Purple
Infinix Note 10 Price in Nepal
The official price for the Infinix Note 10 in Nepal is NPR 23,140. As mentioned earlier, this is for the sole memory variant of 6/128GB currently available in Nepal. You can buy it from any Infinix Note 10 authorized store across Nepal.
|Model||Infinix Note 10 Price in Nepal|
|Infinix Note 10 (6/128GB)||NPR 23,140|