Noise is an accessory brand from India whose services started in 2014. It was started by Amit and Gaurav Khatri with smartphone covers which slowly began expanding to the market of smartwatches, TWS earbuds, and so much more. Now the news suggests that Triveni Group has been assigned as the authorized distributor of Noise and here, we will see the expected audio accessories and their price in Nepal.
Noise Audio Accessories Price in Nepal [Expected]
|Model||Noise Audio Accessories price in Nepal (expected)|
|Noise Air Buds Pro||NPR 5,500|
|Noise Beads||NPR 3,000|
|Noise Powr||NPR 3,500|
|Noise Compact Gaming Neckband||NPR 3,800|
Noise Air Buds Pro
We expect that the first earphone audio accessory to hit the Nepali market would be the Noise Air Buds Pro. It is an in-ear earphone with the support of Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) for subduing noises up to 25dB. In addition, there is a transparency mode to be aware of the background noises. You can also see the dual-microphone setup in the Air Buds Pro. The device gives more than 3.5 hours once you charge it and turn the ANC on as well.
Noise Air Buds Pro Specifications
- Drivers: 10mm driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 (10m range)
- Codecs: SBS
- Battery Backup: 3.5 hours (ANC off), 4 hours (ANC on)
- Charging Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes of fast charging = 4 hours of playback
- Noise Cancellation: Yes, ANC (up to 25dB)
- Durability: IPX5
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Noise Air Buds Pro Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 5,500
Further, we have Noise Beads which are the cheapest accessory in the series. It can give you over 7 hours of endurance time in a single charge which can be extended to 18 hours when teamed up with the case. There is Bluetooth 5.1 for you to pair them to your phone which comes with Noise’s own “HyperSync” fast-pairing technology. Moreover, you can see voice assistant support on the device. It comes with Type-C charging and is also IPX5 rated for water resistivity.
Noise Beads Specifications
- Drivers: 6mm driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1 (10m range)
- Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Battery Backup: 7 hours (Earbuds), 11 hours (With charging case)
- Noise Cancellation: No
- Durability: IPX5
- Earbuds: Magnetic: (2 hours)
- Charging Case: Type-C (1.5 hours)
- Noise Beads Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 3,000
Moving on, next on our list is Noise Powr – an over-the-ear headphone that integrates a 40mm audio driver. It is tuned with Noise’s proprietary TruBass technology that you can use with both wired and wireless connections. The battery life on the earbuds here is 25 hours with a full charge. To note, it can even connect the devices simultaneously.
Noise Powr Specifications
- Drivers: 40mm driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 / Aux cable
- Battery Backup: 24 hours
- Noise Powr Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 3,500
Noise Combat Gaming Neckband
Lastly, there is the Noise Combat Gaming Neckband which is specially designed for gamers with blue breathing LEDs on them and a controller as well. There is a dedicated gaming mode on the earbuds with a very low latency of 45ms. And for calls, there is a dual-microphone for the in-game voice chats. And to top it off, there is an environment noise cancelation.
Noise Combat Gaming Neckband Specifications
- Driver: 10mm
- Frequency Response:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 (10m), Auto-pairing
- Music Time: 25hours (at 70% volume), 12 hours in gaming mode
- Charging Time: 40 minutes (8 minutes ~ 8hour playback)
- Water Resistance: Yes, IPX5 Rating
- Noise Combat Gaming Neckband Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 3,800
We are yet not sure which of the audio accessories will be available here and not sure of the price, but we can still estimate that their price would be within the average range. Now, all we can do is wait for it to officially launch in the market and start the sale.