POCO recently announced a new successor to the POCO M3 Pro 5G from earlier 2021. However, it is a simple rebrand of the Redmi Note 11 5G. So, here we will be looking at the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of POCO M4 Pro 5G in Nepal.
POCO M4 Pro 5G Overview
Display and Design
The new POCO M4 Pro 5G flaunts a 6.6-inch IPS LCD which is comparatively bigger than M3 Pro 5G. It boasts a 90Hz refresh rate and a flexible touch sampling rate up to 240Hz. Further, it has a typical brightness level of 450 nits and the screen gets its protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The new POCO handset sports a familiar bold design which was previously seen on POCO M3. There lies a big black envelope that holds the camera bump and POCO branding.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset based on a 6nm manufacturing process. It has an octa-core CPU with two Cortex-A76 and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at the speed of 2.4GHz and 2.0GHz respectively. Likewise, the graphics depart is handled by Arm’s Mali-G57 MC2 processor. Moreover, there is an integrated 5G modem that supports dual-5G standby.
For memory, there is 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM coupled with 64/128GB internal storage of UFS 2.2. On the software front, there is Android 11 on top of the MIUI 12.5.
Camera and Audio
Moving on to optics, there is a dual-camera setup on the POCO M4 Pro 5G. This is a downgrade from the M3 Pro 5G which had a triple camera setup. There is a 50MP primary lens accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide sensor. Likewise, there is a 16MP front-facing camera above the screen.
As per audio, it has stereo speakers for the loudspeaker which emits 24-bit/192kHz audio. Moreover, it also supports 3.5mm headphones.
Rest of the Specs
The device gets its fuel from a massive 5,000mAh battery with a 33W Pro fast-charging capacity. It integrates a physical side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics which can also be accomplished by software-based face unlocks. Lastly, there is an improvement in the haptics with a linear X-axis motor.
POCO M4 Pro 5G Specifications
- Body: 75.78 x 163.56 x 8.75mm, 195 gm
- Display: 6.6-inches IPS LCD, 50/60/90Hz DynamicSwitch, 450 nits (typ), Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 405 PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software: Android 11 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12.5 for POCO on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (50MP f/1.8 primary, 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 sensor (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, IR Blaster
- Connectivity: Dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 33W Pro fast charge
- Color Options: POCO Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue
POCO M4 Pro 5G Price in Nepal
POCO M4 Pro 5G has gone official in the global market at the price of EUR 229 for the 4/64GB variant. If it ever reaches Nepal, we estimate its price to be around NPR 32,500 for the same variant.
|Model||POCO M4 Pro 5G price in Europe||POCO M4 Pro 5G price in Nepal (Expected)|
|POCO M4 Pro 5G (4/64GB)||EUR 229||NPR 32,500|
|POCO M4 Pro 5G (6/128GB)||EUR 249||NPR 35,500|
Also Read: – POCO M3 Pro 5G now available in Nepal; Beas