Xiaomi India is all set to launch the new Redmi Note 10T 5G in the market. However, this not the new line-up in the Redmi Note 10 series. But still, the model is rumored to be the rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G released in China. Here, we will dig into the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of the Redmi Note 10T 5G price in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Overview
Design and Display
Redmi Note 10T 5G flaunts a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a flexible refresh rate of 30/50/60/90Hz. It has a touch sampling rate of 180Hz and a Full HD+ resolution of 1080×2400-pixels capacity. Moreover, it has a center-aligned punch-hole cutout housing the selfie camera.
The phone measures 161.81×75.34×8.92mm in dimension and weighs just 190 grams. Moving on, there are four color options – Aurora Green, Nighttime Blue, Chrome Silver, and Graphite Gray.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset based on a 7nm manufacturing process. There is an octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU teamed up with the Arm Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor. On the software front, there is Android 11 on top of the MIUI 12.
There are two memory configurations of 4/6GB Ram and 64/128GB internal storage of UFS 2.2. The latter can be expanded via a microSD card which is also shared by SIM.
Camera and Sound
Under the hood, Redmi Note 10T 5G has a triple camera setup with a 48MP primary sensor, 2MP macro lens, and 2MP portrait shooter. The video support is up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Upfront, there is an 8MP front-facing camera inside the center-aligned punch-hole cutout above the screen. Moving on, it has a Hi-Red Audio support and boots 3.5mm headphone jack for music and FM radio.
Battery and Extras
Backing the handset is a Li-Po 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The charging is done via a USB Type-C 2.0 port which can also be used for data transfer. For biometrics, there is a physical side-mounted fingerprint scanner at the right edge.
Moreover, there is 4G, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, market-dependent NFC, and Infrared Blaster for wireless connectivity.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Key Specifications
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 Pixels
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB (Expandable)
- OS & UI: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera
- Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MPwith f/2.0
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Red audio
- Security: Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC (market dependent), Infrared Blaster, FM Radio, Type-C 2.0 port
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W
- Color: Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue, and Aurora Green
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price in Nepal
The official price of the Redmi Note 10T 5G in Russia is RUB 19,990 for the 4/128GB variant. If it ever reaches Nepal, we expect the Redmi Note 10T 5G price to be NPR 32,000.
|Model||Redmi Note 10T 5G price in Nepal (expected)|
|Redmi Note 10T 5G (4/64GB)||NPR 29,000|
|Redmi Note 10T 5G (4/128GB)||NPR 32,000|
|Redmi Note 10T 5G (6/128GB)||NPR 35,000|