Samsung has finally released the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepal. They introduced a series of new devices at the event. The phone is now up for pre-order with additional offers. In this post, we will look at the specs, features, availability, and the official price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Overview
Design and Display
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 flaunts a 6.7-inch foldable Dynamic AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a flexible refresh rate of 120Hz. It supports HDR10+ contents with a peak brightness of 120 nits. The cover display size measures 1.9-inch with Samsung’s in-house Super AMOLED screen of 512×260 resolution. You can check your notifications and general app in the cover display.
The back panel of galaxy Z Flip 3 is built on Gorilla Glass Victus which is embedded inside an Armor Aluminum frame giving its user a very premium experience. However, the front of the phone is polycarbonate plastic built. Further, it has IPX8 certification for water resistance. The other most notable thing about the model is that it sports seven unique color variants – Black, Cream, Gray, Green, Lavender, Phantom, Pink, and White.
Performance and Memory
Powering the Galaxy Z Flip 3 is Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset based on a 5nm manufacturing process. It features an octa-core (1×2.84Ghz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42Ghz Kryo 680 & 4×1.8Ghz Kryo 680) CPU accompanied with Adreno 660 graphics processor.
Moving on, there is 8GB LPDDR5x RAM teamed up with 128GB and 256GB internal memory of UFS 3.1 respectively. On the software front, there is Android 11 running on top of One UI 3.5.
As per optics, the model has a dual-camera setup with a 12MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, Dual Pixel Auto Focus, and 1.4 microns pixel capacity. It also features Optical Image Stabilization or OIS. There is a 12MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture and 123 degrees field of view.
Upfront, there is a 10MP front-facing camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The handset records 4K videos at the rate of 60 frames per second via the back camera and 30 frames per second via the front. Moreover, you can use the back cameras for selfies with the help of a larger cover display.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the device is a low-power 3,300mAh with 25W charging. The charging is done via a USB Type-C port which can also be used for data transfer purposes. In addition, it also boasts 11W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging. For a flagship device, this is a very low-grade arrangement.
For biometrics, there is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner because of the durability issues. Likewise, there is 5G, Dual-Band Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and NFC.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specifications
- Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm
- Folded: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9-17.1mm
- Weight: 183g
- Main: 6.7-inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED panel, HDr10+, 1200 nits (max), 120Hz
- Cover: 1.9-inch Super AMOLED panel
- Main: 2640 x 1080 Pixels
- Cover: 512 x 260 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84Ghz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42Ghz Kryo 680 & 4×1.8Ghz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Software: Android 11, One UI 3.5
- Rear Camera: Dual Cameras
- Primary: 12MP with f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2, 123-degree FOV
- Front Camera: 10MP with f/2.4
- Video: Resolutions
- Rear: 4k@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+
- Front: 4k@30fps
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner & Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 5G, (dual-band) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3,300mAh with 25W charging, 11W wireless charging, & 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging
- Color: Black, Cream, Gray, Green, Lavender, Phantom, Pink, and White
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 has started pre-order in Nepal. The official price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepal is NPR 1,24,999 for the 8/256GB variant. You can book the handset with an initial deposit of NPR 5,000. You can also implement 0% EMI payment starting from NPR 10,500 only. If you are interested in the latter, it is available from Nabil, NIC Asia, Sunrise, Global IME, Laxmi, Machhapuchhre, Sanima, Nepal Investment, Mega, NMB, and Kumari Bank customers alongside other financial institutions, namely Upasana Bahuudeshya Sahakari Sanstha Limited and Hulas Investment.
However, the phone will start distribution from September 22 only. For those who pre-book the Galaxy Z Flip 3, you can get 12 months of free breakage insurance by NLG Insurance Company Ltd. Besides these, you can enjoy one of the three of the following benefits:-
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Earbuds for free
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm for an additional Rs. 30,000
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm for an additional Rs. 33,000
|Model||Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 (8/256GB)||NPR 1,24,999|
- Trade-in facilities from Arko Store and IMS Smart (up to NPR 6,000 cash benefit)
- Galaxy Gifts worth NPR 10,000 from:
- KGH Group, GymKhana Muay Thai, Hotel Mariott Kathmandu, Gokarna Forest Resort, Smart Doko, The Statement NP, IMS Little Smiles, Let Me In, Tranquility Spa, Hotel Shambala