Xiaomi has now introduced us to the first Pro Mi Band. It is none other than the Mi Band 7 Pro whose vanilla version Band 7 was released a few months ago. In this article, we will look at the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro Overview
Let’s begin with the design, the new Mi Band 7 Pro flaunts a metallic frame and is by far the most advanced fitness band by Xiaomi. Besides the frame, the body is made up of plastic. It weighs 20.5 grams and measures 11mm in thickness. Likewise, it is 5ATM certified against water which means you can take it to a swimming pool as well. There are two color options – Light Gold and Tint. There is a TPU wristband that you can replace by buying a separate silicone strap.
For display, there is a 1.64-inch screen with a 2.5D curved rectangular glass protection. It also boasts a 70% screen-to-body ratio alongside a 326-pixel density. This is an upgrade compared to the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 and Redmi Smart Band Pro. You can also see the automatic brightness adjustment feature followed by an Always on Display mode. In addition, you can see more than a hundred watch faces which are even customization.
Further, the device comes with an optical PPG sensor for 24-hours heart rate and blood oxygen (SpO2) levels. It will immediately warn you if your SpO2 level drops and will guide you through a breathing exercise.
You can see over 117 sports modes in the device which includes 14 professional ones like swimming, running, and cycling. Moreover, you can track your sessions more efficiently with a 5-satellite GPS navigation system integrated into the device.
Moving on, the device also supports Xiaomi’s voice assistant in China. And to top this off, there is NFC support to help you with offline payments via AliPay and WeChat. You can see that the device shows compatibility with both Android and iOS devices. It will even notify with incoming calls and messages alongside other schedule reminders, weather forecasts, and music playbacks.
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro Specifications
- Body: 44.7 x 28.8 x 11 mm, 20.5gm (without strap)
- Strap: Removable TPU straps (130~205mm)
- Display: 1.64″ AMOLED panel, 2.5D curved
- Resolution: 280 x 456 pixels resolution, 326 PPI
- Connection: Bluetooth BLE (5.2), NFC
- Compatible with: Android 6.0, iOS 10.0, and above
- IP Rating: 5ATM water-resistance
- Functions: Alarm, Camera Shutter, DND, Heart Rate Monitor, Notifications, Sleep Tracking, Step Counter, Blood Oxygen, Women’s Health
- Sports Modes: 117 (14 professional)
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, PPG heart rate, Ambient Light Sensor
- Companion App: Mi Fit (Android | iOS)
- Battery: 235mAh, up to 14 days (typical) / 6 days (heavy)
- Charger: Proprietary Magnetic charger (1 hour)
Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro Price in Nepal
The band has started the sale in the Chinese market at CNY 399. If the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro ever launches in Nepal, we estimate its price to be around NPR 8,500. However, we have no idea when it will enter the global market including the Nepali.
|Model||Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro price in China||Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro price in Nepal (expected)|
|Xiaomi Mi Band 7 Pro||CNY 399||NPR 8,500|
Also Read: – Xiaomi Mi Band 7: Carrying on the legacy