POCO started its service in Nepal with POCO F1 in 2018. There was a little gap when POCO became independent of Xiaomi in India. But then again, it came back to the Nepali market with POCO C3 and POCO M2 in 2020. However, the distributor of POCO and Xiaomi smartphones in Nepal are the same – Vatsal Impex and Teletalk. POCO mobile has a quite competitive price in Nepal. Here, we will look at the POCO mobile price in Nepal for the individual smartphones available.
|Model||POCO Mobile Price in Nepal|
|POCO C3||Rs. 13,999 (3+32GB)|
|Rs. 14,999 (4+64GB)|
|POCO M2 Relaoded||Rs. 17,999 (4+64GB)|
|POCO M3||Rs. 17,999 (4+64GB)|
|Rs. 19,999 (4+128GB)|
|POCO M3 Pro 5G||Rs. 23,999 (4+64GB)|
|POCO X3 NFC||Rs. 29,999 (6+128GB)|
|POCO X3||Rs. 29,999 (6+128GB)|
|Rs. 31,999 (8+128GB)|
|POCO X3 Pro||Rs. 31,999 (6+128GB)|
|Rs. 36,999 (8+256GB)|
|POCO F3||Rs. 46,999 (6+128GB)|
|Rs. 51,999 (8+256GB)|
|POCO F3 GT||Rs. 56,999 (8+256GB)|
POCO C3’s body features a 6.43 inches HD+ display with 720 x 1600 pixels’ resolution. It has been protected with Panda Glass Protection. Meanwhile, POCO C3 has a plastic back and textured design that helps prevent smudges. This texture design is with separates POCO C3 from Redmi 9C. It is available in Nepal in three colors: Matte Black, Lime Green, and Arctic Blue. However, it doesn’t have any fingerprint scanner, unlike Redmi 9C that came with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. There are two options for storage available for this phone, one is 3GB/ 32GB and the other is 4GB/64GB. But POCO C3 in Nepal is available only in 4GB/64GB.
Speaking about its performance, it has MediaTek Helio G35. This chipset is one of the cheapest gaming cheapest MediaTek has to offer. No wonder the phone is being advertised as “The Game Changer”. Its GPU, an IMG Power VR GE8320, operates up to a speedy 680MHz which supports sharp and high resolution. Hence, G35 delivers superpower efficiency with a good gaming experience. Furthermore, POCO C3 runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
POCO C3 Specification
- Display: 6.43 inches HD+, Panda Glass Protection
- Body: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9mm; 194g
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Power VR GE8320
- Storage: 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB (expandable with SD card)
- Triple Rear Camera: 13MP main sensor (f/2.2) + 2MP Macro lens (f/2.4) + 2MP Depth lens (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 5MP Wide sensor (f/2.2)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000mAh (non-removable), 10W charging
- Ports: micro USB (2.0), 3.5mm jack headphone
- Colors: Matte Black, Lime Green, Arctic Blue
- POCO C3 price in Nepal: Rs. 13,999 (3+32GB) ǁ Rs. 14,999 (4+64GB)
POCO M2 Reloaded
POCO M2 Reloaded flaunts a 6.53-inch IPS LCD with 1080×2340 pixels of FHD+ resolution. It has a contrast ratio of 1500:1 and 70% of the NTSC color gamut. The display is protected by the corning Gorilla Glass 3. Talking about the design, M2 Reloaded weighs 198 grams and measures 9.1mm in thickness. There are two pill-shaped modules of different sizes among which the big one holds three camera setups and a fingerprint scanner while the smaller one holds a single camera and a LED flash. For color outlooks, there are two options – Black and Blue.
Powering the device is a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset based on a 12nm manufacturing process. It integrates an octa-core CPU accompanied by the Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor. On the software front, it runs on Android 10 on top of the MIUI 12. As per memory, POCO M2 Reloaded packs a solo memory configuration of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage of eMMC 5.1. The latter is easily expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot.
POCO M2 Reloaded Specifications
- Body: 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm, 198g
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel, 60Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable)
- Software: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Rear Camera: Quad Cameras
- Primary: 13MP with f/2.2
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Loudspeaker
- Security: Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Color: Black and Blue
- POCO M2 Relaoded price in Nepal: Rs. 17,999 (4+64GB)
POCO M3 has a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset and is paired with 4GB RAM. Meanwhile, the chipset features 8 Kyro 260 cores that are divided into two clusters. One is the fast cluster of 4 cores with up to 2GHz and the other is a power-saving efficiency cluster with up to 1.8GHz. Likewise, the chip also features Adreno 610 GPU. The device has good energy efficiency with its 11nm chip. Further, the device is available in three colors: blue, black, and yellow.
As for the cameras, we get to see them arranged in a back panel flaunting POCO’s enormous logo on one side. The POCO M3 has a 48MP primary sensor. It also features a waterdrop notch to house the selfie camera and a noticeable chin.
POCO M3 Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch FHD+, 19.5:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB UFS 2.1 / 128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable)
- Rear Camera: Triple;
– 48MP primary camera
– 2MP depth sensor
– 2MP macro lens
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.05
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), Face unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO
- Battery: 6000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Price: Rs. 17,999 (4+64GB) ǁ Rs. 19,999 (4+128GB)
POCO M3 Pro 5G
POCO M3 Pro 5G comes with a 6.50-inch FHD+(102 cm2) display with a 90 Hz of refresh rate. The screen is protected by corning Gorilla Glass 3 and features Reading Mode 3.0 for good protection and viewing experience. The device boasts screen to body ratio of 83.7% and a peak brightness of 360° light sensor adjusting the brightness intelligently with around 4096 brightness levels.
In terms of performance though, there has been no compromise on the device. The phone is powered with MediaTek Dimensity 700 based on a 7nm process. The handset shows up with Android 11 and MIUI 12 with the CPU of Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) paired with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
M3 Pro 5G has an excellent quality of dual 5G standby supporting 12 different 5G bands. It comes with 4/64GB and 6/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage, which is quite behind UFS 3.2. The internal storage can be expanded up to 1TB using the dedicated microSD card slot.
POCO M3 Pro 5G Specifications
|Display||6.50 FHD+(102 cm2) in size|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 700|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Rear Camera||48 MP, f/1.8. 26mm (wide), ½.0”, 0.8µm 2 MP, f/2.4 (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth); Video: 1080p @30fps|
|Front Camera||8 MP, f/2.0, (wide); Video: 1080p @30fps|
|Security||Side-mounted fingerprint sensor|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC (market/region dependent), Infrared Port, USB Type-C 2.0|
|Sensor||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and 22.5W charger inbox|
|Colors||Poco Yellow, Power Blue, and Cool Blue|
|POCO M3 Pro 5G Price in Nepal||Rs. 23,999 (4+64GB)|
POCO X3 + POCO X3 NFC
POCO X3 comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD DotDisplay. Furthermore, the device has a 20:9 aspect ratio along with a 91.25% ultra-high screen-to-body ratio and has a 450nits peak brightness. It has a very impressive DynamicSwitch feature with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
POCO X3 is packed with the New Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, and it is also the first smartphone to use this chipset. POCO X3 NFC runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 and Adreno 618 Elite Gaming GPU.
In terms of memory, it comes with 6GB RAM along with storage options of 64GB and 128GB. But in Nepal, It’s available in only the 6/128GB variant.
This smartphone is mainly designed for gamers, so it has various features to improve the gaming experience. The device has Game Turbo 3.0 that helps in gaming optimizations such as performance mode, network optimization, sound quality optimization, and final voice changer. The device arrives with a z-axis linear motor for the in-game vibrations.
POCO X3 + POCO X3 NFC Specifications
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 215 gm
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD DotDisplay with 2400 X 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9, 395ppi, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor, 8nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold and 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Memory: 64/128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- Software: Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera
– 64MP f/1.89 Sony IMX682 primary sensor
– 13MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens
– 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
– 2MP f/2.4 macro lens
– LED flash
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps, and gyro-EIS.
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, dual stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano), Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), USB Type-C, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / BEIDOU
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Electronic Compass, Gyro, Proximity, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Battery: 5,160mAh with 33W fast charging
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Cobalt Blue
- POCO X3 NFC price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999 (6+128GB) ǁ Rs. 31,999 (8+128GB)
POCO X3 Pro
Starting with the display, the POCO X3 Pro features a 6.67-inch Full HD + screen with a pixel resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, a 2.5 D curved glass screen with a 20:9 width, and a pixel density of around 384 PPI, a bit like the X3.
The display is brilliant because of the 400-nit brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio and therefore the colors are vivid as they create up 84% of the NTSC color gamut. The AMOLED screen on the Redmi Note 10 series is brighter than this one, but it’s decent.
The Poco X3 Pro gets its power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core SoC, the Revised Version of the Snapdragon 855+ chipset. The processor is paired with an Adreno 640 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of ordinary UFS 3.1 memory. It’s possible to expand the memory through a microSD card slot.
Overall, the redesigned SD 860 chipset can handle all related tasks, including some game titles.
POCO X3 Pro Specification
- Body: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm, 215 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame, plastic back, IP53 dust, and splash protection
- Display: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density)
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5160 mAh battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc.: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Graphite Black, Steel Blue, and Golden Bronze
- POCO X3 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,999 (6/128GB) ǁ Rs. 36,999 (8/256GB)
This newly launched dual SIM POCO F3 smartphone is likely to have a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 395 PPI, so you can enjoy it while watching videos and playing games. Additionally, the POCO F3 has Corning Gorilla Glass v5 protection that protects the screen from tears and scratches. Additionally, POCO F3 is available in Arctic White, Night Black, Deep Ocean Blue color options.
You can enjoy the flawless performance while playing graphics-intensive games or accessing multiple applications at the same time the POCO F3 smartphone is equipped with octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) processor so you do not experience any lag or interruption.
POCO F3 Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Design: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, 196 grams
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (no-MicroSD)
- OS: MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup; 48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP tele-macro lens
- Rear Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 20MP (punch-hole)
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster.
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,520mAh battery with 33 W fast charging support, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+.
- Others: 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, IR Blaster
- POCO F3 price in Nepal: Rs. 46,999 (6+128GB) ǁ Rs. 51,999 (8+256GB)
POCO F3 GT
POCO F3 GT features a 6.67-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. In addition, it has a 480Hz three-finger sampling rate. Further, 500-nits typical brightness which produces 1.07 billion colors. The screen received IP53 certification for water and dust resistance. The F3 GT sports glass design at the back is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Moreover, there are four color configurations – Light Blade, Shadow, Silver Wing, and Brue Lee Special Edition.
Powering the F3 GT is a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset based on a 6nm manufacturing process. It has an octa-core (1×3GHz & 3×2.6GHz & 4×2GHz Cortex A78) CPU accompanied by the Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processor. This should give you an excellent experience while using the phone. As per memory, there are five options and one additional Bruce Lee edition. It has up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage of UFS 3.1. The internal memory is not expandable through any means. On the software front, there is Android 11 on top of MIUI 12.5.
POCO F3 GT Specifications
- Body: 8.3mm thickness, 205g
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED panel, HDR 10+, 500 nits (typ), 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz Touch Sampling rate
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3GHz & 3×2.6GHz and & 4×2GHz Cortex A78)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Software: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- RAM: 6/8/12GB
- Memory: 128/256GB
- Rear Camera: Primary: 64MP + Ultrawide: 8MP + Macro: 2MP; 4K@30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP; 1080p@30fps
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and color spectrum
- Battery: 5,065mAh with 67W charging adapter
- Colors: Light Blade, Shadow, Silver Wing, and Brue Lee Special Edition
- POCO F3 GT Price in Nepal: Rs. 56,999 (8+256GB)
So, these are all the POCO mobile Prices in Nepal. Here are the individual specs and features of the respective smartphones as well. The official distributors are Vatsal Impex and Teletalk. The price of POCO mobile in Nepal is quite competitive. We hope that this article about the POCO mobile price in Nepal will help you with your search.