Xiaomi has officially launched its latest flagship smartphone in the Nepali market. While Xiaomi 12 was expected by the audience, Xiaomi 12X was a surprise. Here, we will discuss the specs, features, availability, and the official price of Xiaomi 12X in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12X Overview
Design and Display
The new Xiaomi 12X flaunts a 6.28-inch OLED screen with 1B colors and 120Hz of high refresh rate. The device also boasts HDR10+ contents with 1100nits of peak brightness and Dolby Vision. Further, the display received DisplayMate’s A+ certification and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
The phone weighs around 176 grams while embedding the dimension of 152.7×69.9×8.2mm. There are three color options in the device – Black, Blue, and Pink.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 based on a 7nm manufacturing process. It is a chipset that integrates an octa-core CPU with eight Kryo 585 cores clocked at the maximum speed of 3.2GHz. Likewise, the graphics depart is handled by Adreno 650.
As per memory, you can choose from three configurations – 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256GB of USF 3.1. Unfortunately, you cannot further expand the internal storage since there is no microSD card slot. On the software front, it comes with Android 12 out-of-the-box running on top of MIUI 13.
Camera and Audio
Under the hood, the new Xiaomi phone sports a triple camera setup with a 50MP primary camera of f/1.9 aperture. It has a 2.0-microns pixel capacity (4-in-1pixel binning) with the support of PDAF and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It is a 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor that is replaced from that in Xiaomi 12 Pro. The device also has a 13MP ultra-wide lens with an f/2.4 aperture and a 123-degree field of view. This one however has a pixel capacity of 1.12-microns. Finally, the setup is completed with a 5MP telephoto macro shooter.
Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie snapper of 0.7-microns pixel capacity. While the rear camera can record up to 8K videos at the rate of 24 frames per second with HDR10 contents and 4K videos at the rate of 30 frames per second with HDR10+ contents, the front camera is limited to 1080p videos at 30/60 frames per second. Moreover, the rear camera module also holds a Dual-LED dual-tone flash for better night shots.
Moving on to audio, there are stereo speakers for the loudspeaker. But, it doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack for headphones. The speakers however are tuned by Harmon Kardon that sports 24-bit/192kHz audio.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the device is a medium 4,500mAh battery cell with 67W fast charging support. For biometrics, there is an optical in-display fingerprint sensor and a software-based face unlock system.
There is Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU / NavIC, NFC, 5G, and USB Type-C for connectivity options. Likewise, other sensors include an accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, and finally an IR Blaster.
Xiaomi 12X Specifications
- Body: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.16mm, 176gm
- Display: 6.28″ AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 1100nits max brightness, 12-bit colors, Dolby Vision
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 419 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP Sony IMX766, f/1.88 primary lens, OIS
– 13MP f/2.4 ultra-wide lens, 123º FOV
– 5MP telemacro sensor (3-7cm)
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers by Harman Kardon, Dolby Atmos
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU / NavIC, NFC, 5G, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh (single-cell)
- Charging: 67W wired fast charging (no wireless charging)
Xiaomi 12X Price in Nepal
The new Xiaomi 12X has started its sale in Nepal with a price of NPR 76,999 for the 8/128GB memory configuration. You can buy it via any Xiaomi authorized retail store across Nepal.
|Model||Xiaomi 12X price in Nepal (official)|
|Xiaomi 12X (8/128GB)||NPR 76,999|