The 4G LTE version of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has finally hit the Nepali market. With all-new Xiaomi phones launching indifference 1-2 days in Nepal, this phone has been added to the list from June 11. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite price in Nepal is slightly aggressive in my point of view.
Let’s take a look at the general overview of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G LTE.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Overview:
Design and Display
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite flaunts a 6.55” FHD+ AMOLED panel with 10-bit color depth, supporting the DCI-P3 color gamut. The left-aligned punch-hole cutout gives a good outlook for the phone. It weighs 157gm and has a 160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8mm dimension, which is lighter than the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G. It is IP53 certified for dust and water splash protection.
The 1080×2400 pixels resolution boasts a 20:9 aspect ratio and 85.3% screen-to-body ratio. The 402 PPI density gives a nice experience in 800nits of peak brightness. Moreover, the phone is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The color variations are Peach Pink, Bubblegum Blue, and Boba Black.
Performance and Memory
Mi 11 Lite runs on Android 11 on top of MIUI 12. The chipset to power the system is an 8nm Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G. It has an Adreno 618 GPU with Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) CPU.
The memory option to choose is 6/64GB and 6/128GB of UFS 2.2 respectively. The internal storage is expandable via a shared microSD slot. We can either use a dual sim or a microSD card. The choice is yours!!
Camera and Sound
The handset has a triple back camera setup whose primary sensor is a 64MP lens that uses a 6P lens with an f/1.79 aperture. Completing the setup is an 8MP ultrawide lens with 119̊ FOV and a 5MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera has HDR and panorama modes with Dual-LED and Dual-tone flash support.
The front camera is a 16MP shooter with an f/2.4 aperture which has HDR and panorama modes. Moving on to the video shoot, the rear camera can shoot 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 30/60/120fps with the gyro-EIS. However, the video shoot from the front camera is at 1080p@30fps and 720p@120fps.
Mi 11 Lite has a dual speaker with Dolby Atmos (24-bit/192kHz audio) support. On the contrary, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
Battery and Extras
Fueling the model is a Li-Po 4,250mAh non-removable battery with a 33W fast charging adapter. Furthermore, for biometrics, the brand has gone with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. We can also use the face unlock service.
For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, and a 4G connection. While, the sensors are an accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, Electronic compass, Infrared blaster, and Linear motor.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Key Specifications:
- Body: 75.73 x 160.53 x 6.81mm, 157 gm
- Display: 6.55″ AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 5, 800 nits, HDR10
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 402 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G 4G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera (with LED flash);
– 64MP f/1.79 primary lens
– 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 119º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 tele macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45 sensor
- Biometrics: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlocks
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, Electronic compass, IR blaster, and Linear motor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / GALILEO, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, NFC
- Battery: 4250mAh with 33W fast charging
- Color options: Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink, and Boba Blac
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price in Nepal
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite price in Nepal is Rs. 34,999 for the 6/128GB variant. The other variant may or may not be available in Nepal but there is no harm in staying hopeful.
|Model||Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price in Nepal|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (6/128GB)||Rs. 34,999|